by the Lake
This summer the teachers from Movement, Mindfulness & Me Family Yoga & Massage will host adult & teen vinyasa yoga classes at the Tega Cay Beach Club on Lake Wylie!
Classes are $10 with advanced registration requested through the links below. Same Day registration is available on-site (PayPal or Venmo). Please bring a printed and signed waiver with you if this is your first time practicing with us. The waiver can be found here.
Gentle / Yoga Basics
Wednesdays at 7:30pm
This Gentle/Yoga Basics class is perfect for those just beginning a yoga practice, practicing while recovering from injury or returning to a yoga practice after a while.
Thursdays at 9:15am
A Vinyasa Flow class taught to increase your mind to body awareness. This class blends gently-paced poses and sequenced flows with breath work and guided meditation to reduce stress and help balance the mind and body.
Mixed Level Vinyasa
Tuesdays at 7:30am
Wednesdays at 6:15pm
Saturdays at 7:30am
Classes will be mixed level and appropriate for beginners with cuing provided to take your practice to a higher level if you desire! Adults and Teens are welcome.
Yoga for Athletes
Sundays at 4:00pm
If you are looking to build strength and flexibility and want to leave feeling like you’ve had a bit of a workout – try this class. You will be led thorough various poses encouraging you to safely push your boundaries and encouraging you to recognize your “edge”- You will be encouraged to try new poses that will take you out of your comfort zone and try what challenges you. Yoga will teach athletes a balance between push and pull, between going to your edge and recognizing when to balance that drive with some well deserved ease within a posture.
Start or end your day with an energizing workout while enjoying one of the best Lake views in Tega Cay
- Students must bring their own yoga mat, blocks if needed (recommended for beginning yogis) and water bottles.
- All classes will be held outdoors on the Tega Cay Park property. Tega Cay resident parking pass is required for parking at the Beach Club. Non Tega-Cay residents can receive a temporary parking pass for each class and these will be collected at class end.
- Classes will be canceled/rescheduled due to inclement weather and this will be posted on this website an hour before class start.
- Each class will be $10 per participant
- Each Class will max at 40 participants to follow guidelines for social distancing.
- Registration is requested at least one hour before class time.
- Same Day Registration can pay via:
Location: Tega Cay Beach Club 4088 Beach Club Ln, Tega Cay SC 29708