by the Lake
This summer Movement, Mindfulness & Me Family Yoga will host yoga classes at the Tega Cay Beach Club on Lake Wylie!
Classes are $10 with advanced registration requested through the link below. A Yoga by the Lake Summer Pass is available for $100 (Buy 10 get 2 free). If it is your first time practicing with MMM, please bring a printed and signed waiver with you. The waiver can be found here.
Saturdays at 8:00am
Classes will be mixed level and appropriate for beginners with cueing provided to take your practice to a higher level if you desire!
Adults, Teens and children, who are practicing along side their adult, are welcome.
Pay $10 per class or buy a Summer Pass*
Adults Yoga By the Lake Pass (2 Free Classes) $100
Children, Tweens and Teens (ages 9 + with an adult) Unlimited Saturdays Yoga By the Lake $80 (4 Free Classes)
Passes available upon checkout when registering.
Contact the studio for assistance purchasing a pass if needed
Classes will not occur during inclement weather
*Must Purchase Pass by 5/31/23
Start your Saturday with an energizing workout while enjoying one of the best Lake views in Tega Cay
- Students must bring their own yoga mat, blocks if needed (recommended for beginning yogis) and water bottles.
- All classes will be held outdoors on the Tega Cay Park property. Tega Cay resident parking pass is required for parking at the Beach Club. Non Tega-Cay residents can receive a temporary parking pass for each class and these will be collected at class end.
- Classes will be canceled due to inclement weather and this will be posted on the Facebook page when possible.
- Each class will be $10 per participant.
- Each Class will max at 40 participants.
- Registration is requested at least one hour before class time.
- Same Day Registration can pay via:
Location: Tega Cay Beach Club 4088 Beach Club Ln, Tega Cay SC 29708