By the Lake
This summer the teachers from Movement, Mindfulness & Me Family Yoga & Massage will host adult & teen vinyasa yoga classes at the Tega Cay Beach Club on Lake Wylie!
Classes are $10 with advanced registration requested through the links below. Same Day registration is available on-site (PayPal or Venmo). Please bring a printed and signed waiver with you if this is your first time practicing with us. The waiver can be found here.
Thursdays at 10:15am
A Vinyasa Flow class taught to increase your mind to body awareness. This class blends gently-paced poses and sequenced flows with breath work and guided meditation to reduce stress and help balance the mind and body.
Start or end your day with an energizing workout while enjoying one of the best Lake views in Tega Cay
- Students must bring their own yoga mat, blocks if needed (recommended for beginning yogis) and water bottles.
- All classes will be held outdoors on the Tega Cay Park property. Tega Cay resident parking pass is required for parking at the Beach Club. Non Tega-Cay residents can receive a temporary parking pass for each class and these will be collected at class end.
- Classes will be canceled/rescheduled due to inclement weather and this will be posted on this website an hour before class start.
- Each class will be $10 per participant
- Each Class will max at 40 participants to follow guidelines for social distancing.
- Registration is requested at least one hour before class time.
- Same Day Registration can pay via:
Location: Tega Cay Beach Club 4088 Beach Club Ln, Tega Cay SC 29708