Each Saturday morning this summer the fantastic teachers from Movement, Mindfulness and Me Family Yoga and Massage will host adult vinyasa yoga classes at the Tega Cay Beach Club on Lake Wylie! Classes will be mixed level and appropriate for beginners with cuing provided to take your practice to a higher level if you desire!
Teens can join in a TEEN ONLY class on Wednesday evenings at 7pm as well! Teen classes welcome new comers and challenge those who have been practicing in-studio already!
- All classes will be max capacity of 20 students and will adhere to the recommended guidelines for social distancing.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat, blocks if needed (recommended for beginning yogis) and water bottles.
- Tega Cay resident parking pass is required at the Beach Club. Non Tega-Cay residents can receive a temporary parking pass for each class and these will be collected at class end.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on movementmindfulnessandme.com an hour before class.
- 6/13 FREE class then each class will be $10 per participant.
- Registration is requested at least one hour before class time, 6:30 am for Saturdays & 6pm for Wednesday’s Teen class.
We are looking forward to another great set of Summer camps this year. Our camps run Monday through Friday from 9AM until 12PM. We will have six weeks of camps available for specific age groups.
- Drop off is at 8:50 am
- Weekly Rate is $224.99 per camper
- Sibling and multi-week discount available when registering at the studio or by phone
- 7/6 “Tween Yoga Camp” Ages 10 to 12
- 7/13 “Mini Movers” Ages 4 to 6
- 7/20 “Young Yogis Mindful Adventures” Ages 8 to 10
- 8/3 “Young Yogis Mindful Adventures” Ages 6 to 8
- 8/10 “Tween Yoga Camp” Ages 10 to 12
New camp added for Pre-schoolers not yet in session:
- 8/24 Mini Movers Camp ADDED! Ages 4 to 5