Cleaning and Safety Protocols
In-Studio Class Protocols:
- If possible, please purchase your class passes online to minimize contact.
- Everyone MUST bring their own yoga mats. Loaner mats will not be available at this time. We will have additional mats for sale at the studio please contact us to pre-purchase.
- Towels, blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets will NOT be available at this time. We encourage you to bring your own from home.
- It is recommended that a mask be worn in the studio as much as possible.
- Students will be asked to leave the building at the end of class as staff will need time to thoroughly clean before the next class.
- Appointments will be limited, only one client in our reception area at a time, thorough and deep cleaning will occur on all hard surfaces between clients and all soft coverings will be replaced as always.
- Face cradles will be changed and cleaned between each client. New Client = Newly cleaned face cradle.
- Masks will be worn by providers.
- Temperatures will be taken before each shift for providers and before each appointment with a client.
- Guidelines will be followed for hand washing before and after services by both client and provider. Hand sanitizing stations will be found throughout the studio.
- Each client will be asked to bring and wear a mask in the studio and during portions of the massage service whenever possible.
- All services are to be pre-paid when booked online or by calling the studio to minimize credit card handling as much as possible.
- Class sizes will be limited to 4 students maximum. This will allow us to maintain social distancing protocols and follow the SC State recommendations.
- We know some of you have been waiting to get back into class and we are excited to teach again as well. In order to attend in person, you must register online or through the Achieve mobile app at least 2 hours before the start of class. The four spaces per class are first come first serve.
Out of Studio Options? Of Course!
We are here to serve our families and that means bringing EVERYONE yoga.
So if you are not yet comfortable attending classes in studio- we understand.
We would like to provide NEW Monthly Membership options and continued Live Streaming options!
Live Stream Single Class options are still available!
These classes will be live at the class time via Zoom.
These can be purchased with your class pass or individually as follows:
- Choose “Book A Drop In Class”
- Select your class from the schedule & Click “Book Now”
- You will see 4 “In-Person” Spaces and 20 “Streaming” spaces
- Choose an available spot “In Person” or “Streaming” & click NEXT
- Complete booking process using your class pass or payment option
- You will see “Thank you. ‘Class Name’ was successfully booked”
New Monthly Membership Home Delivery Options:
This membership option guarantees you will never miss your favorite class! We heard from many of you that committing to a livestream class time is tough and even when you do sometimes things happen at home and you cannot log in at the time of the class! So… We created these memberships just for you.
This membership delivers 4 classes a week to your inbox to use whenever you choose! You will receive one Gentle Class, one Slow Flow Class, one Mixed Flow Class and one Power Flow Class each week! (These classes will be our LIVE classes from the previous week). When you are a monthly member you can also attend classes live by registering as listed above. Monthly $128 (your classes are $8 each – a $14 value)
Single Class Monthly Membership!
This option allows for your favorite class to be delivered to your inbox every Monday. You will have access to that class for a full week until your next set of classes arrives the following Monday! You can download your class and use it at your leisure anytime anywhere! Monthly $48 ($14 savings over individual class pricing). You too can attend the class in person if you choose by registering online following the guidelines above. Single Class Monthly Membership is available for:
- Slow Flow
- Mixed Flow
- Power Flow Express
- Teen Class
*Monthly Memberships will be set to auto renewal. You must contact us for the auto-shipment of classes to be discontinued.
*Please note that you may receive a duplicate class in your delivery when you attend class in person.